Last Updated on November 2, 2021 by Toya
Are you looking for a 7 day lazy keto meal plan? If you are, then this easy keto meal plan with one week worth of keto recipes is exactly what you’re looking for.
When it comes to doing keto, lazy keto is the method that works for many people.
Lazy keto is a term used to refer to a way of eating that involves a person eating 20 grams of carbs daily, without restrictions on the protein or carb macros.
- Breakfast: Keto egg loaf – 1.3g carbs
- Snack: Low carb vanilla ice cream – 1.7g carbs
- Lunch: Cajun shrimp with cauliflower rice – 5.7g carbs
- Snack: Keto popcorn – 0.6g carbs
- Dinner: Keto single serve lasagna bowl – 6.3g carbs
Total carbs for day 3 = 15.6g carbs
- Breakfast: Keto blueberry muffins (2 count) – 5g carbs
- Snack: Boiled eggs (2 count) + La croix – 0g carbs
- Lunch: Air fryer shrimp + cilantro lime cauliflower rice – 6.3g carbs
- Snack: Chocolate frosty – 2.3g carbs
- Dinner: Keto grilled stuffed chicken breast + green salad – 4.2g carbs
Total carbs for day 4 = 17.8g carbs
- Breakfast: Low carb egg and cheese burrito – 2.8g carbs
- Snack: Sugar free strawberry ice cream – 3g carbs
- Lunch: Shrimp fajitas –7.2g
- Snack: Keto sugar cookies (2 count) – 1g carbs
- Dinner: Keto egg roll bowl – 3.3g carbs
Total carbs for day 5 = 17.3g carbs
- Breakfast: Keto croissants – 1.9g carbs
- Snack: Chicken fritters –1.1g carbs
- Lunch: Low carb chicken stroganoff + cauliflower rice – 8.3g carbs
- Snack: Keto butter pecan ice cream – 1.1g carbs
- Dinner: Keto bbq chicken casserole – 2.3g carbs
Total carbs for day 6 = 14.7g carbs
- Breakfast: Keto granola –2.9g carbs
- Snack: Keto popcorn – 0g carbs
- Lunch: Chicken salad wraps using keto tortillas (2 count) – 8.6g carbs
- Snack: Keto cheese chips – 0.5g carbs
- Dinner: Keto chicken fajitas – 6.3g carbs
Total carbs for day 7 = 18.3g carbs
This easy 7 day lazy keto meal plan is super helpful for anyone starting lazy keto. It gives you 7 days of keto meals that you can enjoy and for each day, all the meals add up to 20 grams of carbs or less!
When it comes to cooking and eating on keto, it’s always a good idea to start with a meal plan as that can help you to grocery shop responsibly and have your food ready to go.
It’s also great to start with a meal plan because it saves you the time and sometimes stress of worrying about food hours before each meal. Especially for a lifestyle like keto where you can’t just grab anything due to carbs. So in that case structure and pre-planning just makes more sense and this lazy low carb meal plan should help you to make this process super easy.
The best part is that these meals are very easy to make so anyone can make them whether they’re a pro in the kitchen or not!