Last Updated on August 18, 2023 by Toya
See how to make these easy keto butter cookies that taste like the real thing!
This easy keto low carb butter cookie recipe takes just 4 ingredients and is made in 25 minutes!
These keto butter cookies with only four ingredients are the easiest cookies you can make. Almond flour, butter, sweetener, and vanilla. How simple is that? This is a super easy type of almond flour keto cookie recipe that is so easy, just about anyone can make them perfectly!
When baked, these low carb almond flour cookies will be soft, but once they are cooled you will get amazing cookies that are crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
You can serve these low carb cookies for breakfast but also, but you can serve them as a keto snack or dessert if you choose. They also pair perfectly with a glass of almond or coconut milk.
Keto doesn't have to be SO HARD!
In fact, keto can actually be easy with the help of a Keto Meal Plan Customized to Your Body, Situation, Goals, and Taste Buds!
This easy-to-follow custom keto meal plan removes all the guesswork out of keto eating and it isn't restrictive. It is perfect for you if you want to get real results without wasting hours on Pinterest, Google, or Tiktok searching for keto recipe ideas that aren't guaranteed to turn out well!
Check it out if you're looking for a way to eat foods you enjoy while burning fat!
Click the button below to take a short 1-minute quiz and get the best keto meal plan customized just for you!
Easy tips to make the best almond flour butter cookies
- These easy keto butter cookies are made with salted butter, but you can also use any nut butter. Peanut butter and almond butter are ideal options.
- The cookie batter can be stored in a fridge overnight. This will give even better results in terms of the texture of the cookies. Just shape the cookie dough into a log and wrap it in some cling wrap.
- This one isn’t really a tip, but rather a suggestion. If you are thinking about changing the almond flour with coconut, please be advised against this. The dough will not come together and will simply fall apart.
- To make the preparation of this recipe even easier and faster, toss all your ingredients in a food processor and process until the dough comes together.
- I used and recommend erythritol as a sweetener for these yummy4 ingredient keto cookies. However, if you have an alternative keto sweetener, you can feel free to use that instead.
Are these low carb butter cookies egg-less?
Because we’re only using 4 ingredients in this keto butter cookie recipe, these are indeed eggless keto cookies. Regardless of this, they taste great and still have a really nice cookie texture that you will enjoy.
How many carbs in are these low carb butter cookies
These butter cookies are extremely low in carbs. For every serving, which is one cookie, there are 0.4g net carbs.
How many carbs in butter?
There are 0.06 grams of carbs in 100 grams of butter according to USDA. Therefore, you can enjoy these delicious butter cookies without feeling guilty!
Ingredients to make the keto butter cookies
These are the four ingredients you need to make these easy keto cookies.
- 1 cup of superfine almond flour (I recommend Blue Diamond Almonds almond flour)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- ¼ cup of powdered Erythritol (I recommend So Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract, optional
How to make keto butter cookies
Gather your ingredients in place.
Next, preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour and Erythritol and mix well. Then add in butter and vanilla extract and work it with your fingers for a few minutes.
You should get a nice dough ball.
Next, shape the dough into nine equal balls and place your baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Make sure to place the balls 2 inches apart. Also, press each bowl with a fork to flatten and create a crisscross pattern.
Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in your preheated oven.
Once the low carb butter cookies have baked for 10 minutes, take them out of the oven and cool the cookies on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
Once they’re cool, you can serve. How delicious do these keto treats look?
What to serve with my keto butter cookies with almond flour
Chocolate milk – Serve a few of these simple keto cookies with a warm cup of chocolate milk for a yummy afternoon treat.
Coffee – Brew a nice cup of coffee and enjoy a few cookies for breakfast.
Warm milk (like unsweetened almond milk or, unsweetened coconut milk) – Missing cookies and milk? This keto butter cookie recipe gives you a chance to enjoy this treat without the extra carbs.
Ice cream – Make a yummy dessert by serving these quick keto cookies with keto-friendly ice cream flavor of your choice. You can try my homemade keto strawberry ice cream, keto chocolate flavored ice cream, creamy keto vanilla ice cream, or my homemade low carb butter pecan ice cream for this treat. Each is under 4.5 grams of carbs per serving.
Final thoughts on this keto butter cookies recipe
This easy keto cookies recipe is one of my favorites to make when I’m craving a sweet keto snack.
They’re also a special snack that I often make for my family whenever they’re requested, and, because these butter cookies are super easy to make, and only use a handful of ingredients, I don’t mind making them at all!
In fact, you’ll often find me making these simple keto cookies and dipping them in melted keto chocolate syrup for a real sweet treat!
So, if you’ve been looking for some easy keto treats, try a keto butter cookie and let me know just how much you enjoyed it in the comments below!
More keto cookies
- Gather your ingredients in place.
- Next, preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour and Erythritol and mix well. Then add in the butter and vanilla extract and work it with your fingers for a few minutes.
- Next shape the dough into nine equal balls and place your baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Make sure to place the balls 2-inches apart. Also press each bowl with a fork to flatten and create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in your preheated oven.
- Once the low carb butter cookies have baked for 10 minutes, take them out of the oven and cool the cookies on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Once they’re cool, you can serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 5.3gSaturated Fat: 2.5gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 0.7gNet Carbohydrates: 0.4gFiber: 0.3gProtein: 0.7g