Last Updated on August 29, 2022 by Toya
These mini keto cheesecake bites are a delicious keto dessert that uses almond flour, eggs, cream cheese, low carb sweetener, and keto chocolate drops. This cheesecake recipe is so easy to make and so flavorful, you’ll really love these single-serving keto cheesecakes!
Mini keto cheesecake bites
If cheesecakes are one of your favorite treats, these low-carb cheesecakes will once again make your list of favorite desserts. Often times when one starts the keto diet, he or she thinks that almost all sweet treats are off limits. However, with variations like this one, cheesecakes can be something that you enjoy guilt-free on the keto diet.
Some dark chocolate was added to this recipe and you can also choose to leave this ingredient out if you choose.
This dessert is very versatile than you imagine; the variations respond to the preparation technique: they can be baked (as in this case) or without an oven; Also, regarding the crust, we used almond flour, but there are variations with coconut flour, there are also delicious keto cheesecakes without the crust.
And if you can also switch up the flavors a bit as there are plenty of options: the traditional New York style, the chocolate, nuts, citrus, berries, and more.
This recipe is one of the most traditional preparations, and it never fails. You can use these mini cheesecakes as substitutes for fat bombs in your keto diet plan.
Carbs in cheesecake
Cheesecakes are one of the best keto desserts that you can have on the keto diet without guilt once you’ve made a few small adjustments.
Cheesecakes are made of a few layers. The main layer is a thickened layer made of soft fresh cheese, eggs and sugar. In this recipe, our mini cheesecakes were made with cream cheese, large eggs, milk cream, and a Keto-friendly sweetener.
The other layer is made of almond flour and a few other ingredients to ensure that is is keto friendly.
Typically cheesecakes made with traditional ingredients contain about 18 grams of carbs. However, for these mini keto cheesecake bites, each bite contains only 5 carbs for each!
Ingredients in keto cheesecake
As we’ve established regular cheesecake is high in carbs from the sugar and traditional graham cracker crust. However, with a few small adjustments to out cheesecake bites, these are very low in carbs.
Here’s what we used in these mini low carb cheesecakes bites:
- Cream cheese
- Large eggs
- Milk cream
- Keto-friendly sweetener (Stevia)
- Almond flour
- Low carb chocolate drops
How to make keto cheesecake crust
Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350 °F.
Next you will prepare the muffin molds by covering them with paper cups.
Then in a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, butter, and your keto sweetener and stir with a spoon until all the flour, butter, and sweetener is combined well.
You will get a texture similar to bread crumbs.
You will then distribute this mixture equally in six molds, and with your fingers press it to the bottom to build the base of the mini cheesecake.
Put the molds in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes until the bases of the mini cheesecake turn golden.
How to make mini keto cheesecake bites
Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of the filling: eggs, cream, cream cheese and the keto sweetener. Stevia was used in this recipe.
Beat vigorously with a hand mixer until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. If you want you can add half a teaspoon of vanilla extract to this mixture.
Remove the molds from the oven, being careful not to burn yourself, fill them with the cream cheese mixture and take them to the oven again.
Then bake for approximately twenty minutes more until the top surface is golden brown.
Finally, mix the keto friendly chocolate drops with the oil. Preferably in a glass refractory container. Place it in the microwave for ten seconds until all the chocolate is melted. If you still have lumps, mix with a spoon and heat for five more seconds. Cover the top of the cheesecake with melted chocolate, and garnish with mint leaves and berries. Enjoy accompanied by a good coffee or tea!
Tips for making the best keto cheesecake bites
There a re a few things you can do to ensure that your cheesecake bites turn out the best. These include:
- The secret so that your cheesecake does not deflate is to gradually lower the temperature of the oven without opening it. I usually do it at intervals of 50 °C every 3 minutes until finally I turn off the oven. Let them cool inside the oven for about an hour (without opening).
It is also important that you allow your eggs and cream cheese to come to room temperature at least one hour before you start. This will ensure that your cheesecake batter mixes easily.
More keto desserts
If you’re looking for more keto dessert ideas, then you’ll love these:
- Super Creamy Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
- Keto Mixed Berry Cheesecake Parfait
- Low Carb Protein Bars
- Keto Mock Apple Pie
- ½ cup of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Keto-friendly sweetener (You can add more or less according to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of stevia
- ½ cup of chocolate drops, type 70% bitter.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350 °F. Prepare the muffin molds, cover them with paper cups.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, butter and sweetener. Stir with a spoon until all the flour is impregnated with butter. You will get a mass of texture similar to bread crumbs. Distribute this flour equally in six molds, and with your fingers press it to the bottom to build the base of the mini cheesecake.
- Put the molds in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes until the bases of the mini cheesecake turn golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of the filling: eggs, cream, cream cheese and the sweetener. Beat vigorously with a hand mixer until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. If you want you can add half a teaspoon of vanilla to this mixture.
- Remove the molds from the oven, being careful not to burn yourself, fill them with the cream cheese mixture and take them to the oven again, bake for approximately twenty minutes more until the top surface is golden brown.
- Finally, mix the chocolate drops with the oil in a glass refractory container preferably. Introduce it in the microwave for ten seconds until all the chocolate is liquid. If you still have lumps, mix with a spoon and heat for five more seconds. Cover the top of the cheesecake with melted chocolate, garnish with mint leaves and berries. Enjoy accompanied by a good coffee or tea.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 20.5gSaturated Fat: 10.3gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 122mgCarbohydrates: 5.3gFiber: 0.9gSugar: 2.5gProtein: 5.1g